We all danced with Baba to Paul Simon, we hadn’t played this DVD for a long time. Mohamed and I used to listen to it a lot when we first got married and after Noora was born she would bounce like a Masai warrior whenever she heard it. As soon as Mohamed put it on, she bounced like old times!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Where have the days gone?
It’s been one of those weeks. You know the kind I mean. Some days fly by others drag and throughout you have achieved nothing; I really need to start getting things done. We have lived. We’ve done trips to the shops, listened to music, danced, had friends round to play and gone to city centre with Nana and been completely spoilt.
We all danced with Baba to Paul Simon, we hadn’t played this DVD for a long time. Mohamed and I used to listen to it a lot when we first got married and after Noora was born she would bounce like a Masai warrior whenever she heard it. As soon as Mohamed put it on, she bounced like old times!

We went to Qurum City Centre with Nana. The kids behaved beautifully, Nana took them in to the ELC to get their summer toys (nana buys them summer toys every year before she goes on holiday) anything they want, no questions asked! Noora picked winter land princess castle and Abdulla got a Thomas the tank engine track. Putting it together was not too bad! Putting it together would have been easy if Mohamed had kept the kids entertained and stopped encouraging them to run off with the little bits!

I took Isra http;//sew2bhappy.blogspot.com(I must learn how to link) up on her recommendation and bought a box of kidknex, we spent a good hour putting them all together. Parents beware: buy two boxes, one for the kids and the other for yourself. It’s brilliant I had so much fun.

We all danced with Baba to Paul Simon, we hadn’t played this DVD for a long time. Mohamed and I used to listen to it a lot when we first got married and after Noora was born she would bounce like a Masai warrior whenever she heard it. As soon as Mohamed put it on, she bounced like old times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sounds like a great time. you can't link yet, oh come on!!!! BTW its sew2bhappy.blogspot.com but I'll forgive ya cuz ur a good friend.
ReplyDeleteI am loving the kidnex too, but I think I need to work on my sharing skills (so I whipped up and got another box!).