Monday, July 13, 2009

Visitors!

Ladies, have you seen that I have had visitors! Visitors to the blog that is! YAY YAY YAY! You all know that I entered The Quilt Parade over at Camille's blog and since then I have had visitors and comments (from people I don't know) and even have a new follower! Not that I don't appreciate my friends reading and your input, it's just nice to know that others might be interested in what little I have to say.

I'm one day behind with Noora's Quilt as my Dad asked me to do a job for him which took up yesterday night, it was nice to expose the old brain cells to something other than the norm. My old life came back in a flash. Ah the days I worked for money and gratification, now I just work for gratification. Sometimes I yearn for the days of being a harda**, boy was I a harda** boy was I good at what I did.

I have to get sewing whilst the little ones are baby sat by the good old t.v, then I'll take them outside to play with sand and have a splash in the paddling pool. Will be back with pictures of the quilt top tomorrow.

Untill then
Have a cup of tea on me!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After many cutting mistakes whilst doing the boarders I decided to shut up shop for the night. Maybe tomorrow?!

    ReplyDelete