I sat last night and tried to decide on what I wanted for Noora's quilt. I want to ere slightly more towards the traditional . So this is what I've come up with, what do you think? I will be using Butterfly Fling from Me and My Sister.

What do you think, a bit too busy? Should I remove one of the block styles?

Let me know, I start cutting tomorrow!
I am no expert but that does look lovely. Knowing the fabric (erm are you going to do links soon ms Laila?) I think it will be beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI think it will come up really well and the fabric will be perfect for your design. Loved the story about your monkeys, it is great to see brother and sister working/bonding together even if you did get the rough end. So hard not to laugh when they get up to monkey business, all I can say is good luck for the future. Hope you had a great time at the craft day today, I hear there was heaps of chatter and laughter (from Laith, but he did say you were well behaved), I also believe you were the most productive, congrats. Take care, looking forward to seeing finished quilt. S
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by Sharon. I had a lovely time at the craft morning and am so glad that Laith approved of our behaviour, he sets such high standards for us mortals! Lulu's get well stuff was just the best, would you be my Aunty too? Look forward to seeing you soon.
ReplyDelete