Saturday, July 4, 2009

Is anyone out there?

Is anyone actually reading my blog? Let me know by leaving a comment :-)

5 comments:

  1. Me, pick me, I will leave a comment! Oh wait, no giveaway, oh I must have read it wrong LOL. I am loving your blog so keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Laila, it is lovely and it was nice to read a bit further down and see that quilt you laid out. I look forward to seeing you Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we are out hear and thoroughly enjoying your blog, we just sometimes forget to leave a note, sorry. Has Clodagh mentioned I will be heading your way? It would be great if we could catch up at some time. All the best with your craft day if I am lucky maybe there will be one on when I am there. Just for your information I am hoping to get my blog up this week, you are a great inspiration to get of my a.. and do it. Will post again, have a great day. S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I join the ladies and say i read your blog and enjoy it so keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I truly enjoyed seeing your work -- upbeat, clean lines, great impression. I'll stop back by. Have a wonderful evening,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete