What a night I had!
Every night Noora climbs in to bed with her Dad and I. Depending on how groggy she is, she will either go straight to sleep or demand that her Dad gets out of her(our) bed and sleeps in his (actually her) bed! Are you with me? Apart from sleeping across the bed and the noise of her sucking her thumb, which you become accustomed to, she's not a bad bed partner. But last night, oh last night she lay curled up with her legs under her and her bum sticking in the air; and proceeded to trump the night away. First I was woken my a slight but constant hum, as if someone had moved the furniture then there was all sorts but the worst ones were the SBD's! I kept waking up to the most dreadful smells, I nearly moved out.
But then the sweet bit, she chuckled throughout the night too. Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle, i really wanted to know what it was all about. So I whispered in her ear:"Noora is it funny?'' Chuckle chuckle. "Are you having fun?'' nod nod chuckle chuckle. "Whats so funny?", ''my brother is so funny'' chuckle chuckle roll over. Needless to say I chuckle chuckled.
My conclusion is that they were having a trumping or boom boom (as they call it) competition and her brother was winning! Thank god he wasn't in my bed..........
Oh Laila,
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! I want to meet them so bad!! When???
You can meet them soon, maybe wednesday.
ReplyDelete