Saturday, July 11, 2009

Christmas Came Early!

I got his lovely Amy Butler Sewing Software from Isra and her Sister Sharon. It was supposed to be my Christmas present but Isra couldn't hold out! I am thankful for her inability to keep this lovely present from me. I have spent two nights going through it and looking at the beautifully laid out PDF files and all the fabric, oh the fabric. My hand itches to use the credit card, the poor credit card, my poor poor husband!

I have promised myself that I will put it away until I have caught up on all my projects. We will meet again after the summer my friend, please don't hold it against me.

4 comments:

  1. oh goodie I can look forward to a lovely quilt next birthday then???? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a lovely gift, looking forward to see what you are going to make from it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know a little bird twittered into my ear that you may have been, um lets say peeking in a box that was open, I will grant you that, and opps what was this you saw (lol). I hope that you like it and what great strength you have to put aside and finish your quilts. By the way how is that design coming along. Take careS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was trying to look but she pulled the flap down. I saw Amy butler and didn't think anything of it untill Isra mentioned that my xmas pressie was in there. I accepted that and walked away. Your sister couldn't contain herself!!! hahahahaha Sharon, parcels are parcels are parcels how could I not peek especially at the stuff you send!

    ReplyDelete