Don’t you just love it, when someone whisks the kids away for the day and you can get things done. I’m in love with yesterday. We had lunch at Bibi’s and then the kids stayed behind to play with their cousins.
I came home tidied up the kids clothes cupboard (it hadn’t recovered from our trip to the emirates) and then got down to some sewing. Remember those two baby quilts I mentioned that I needed to make before the babies turned in to teenagers, well the quilt tops are ready!!! Yay, Yay, Yay! Now I have nine WIP’s instead of Seven. The aim of the game is to get these two done this week, I then have to start on Noora’s Birthday Quilt and some projects for her birthday party, once that is done I hope to tackle the rest of the WIP’s . I’m giving myself to the end of summer. Sound reasonable?
Today I’m a bit sad. Tonight my superstar Mama is off to the UK for between eight and ten weeks, I like knowing that she is only twenty minutes down the road and the kids will definitely miss her and Salim.
Sorry there aren't any pictures. I have tried unsuccessfully for the past hour to upload pics of the quilt tops, I'll try again tomorrow.
Oooh and I thought you'd all like to know that the two trolley shop only took me an hour an half today but cost me an arm and a leg. I managed to get tinned bramley apple puree', apple crumble anyone?
Apple crumble YES PLEASE ... I will have to see if this Windows Live Writer works for you as it wont for me but it looks like a great (and easy) way to upload your pics and blog. Will chat to you about it.
ReplyDelete