Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Amy Butler Carry All Bag

Remember before I mentioned that Isra and Sharon had given me the Amy Butler sewing software. Well for next weeks Chatty Crafters we are going to make the Carry Anything Carry All. I can't find a link to it so am using the picture from the software, am I allowed to do this? If not let me know and I will take it down.



These are my choice of fabrics. The green is for the lining, the large flower as the main body and the small flowers for the straps.


It's not the best combination and although I have plenty of fabric there isn't anything I would want as a bag. I tidied my sewing area the other day and managed to empty three fabric tubs, but I still have tons left. I don't need to buy anymore fabric although I feel I could do with some precuts.




Let me know what you think?

5 comments:

  1. I think the fabric combinations go well together (beautiful fabric btw) my choice of fabric is black/white and red will reminds me i need to wash them!!

    Looking forward to our meet up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice combo. You have an eye for this Laila where as I really don't LOL. maybe you should come pick my fabrics ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. First of all, they're gorgeous! Where did you get them? I haven't picked my fabs out yet. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought them when I was building my stash! So the various little shops n Ghubra, Alkhuwair etc......... I'll come, no problem. Oh the green was from Judy's stash when she was leaving BAH, I came away with ALOT of her stash!

    ReplyDelete