I don't think I will ever understand why it is that kids fight but as soon as you start disciplining they gang up on you. My lovely little Abdulla has started to develop in to the worlds cheekiest monkey, sometimes he needs the naughty step. Abdulla hates being told off, he finds the humiliation too much to handle.
A couple of days ago he took to throwing his cars around, we kept having to dodge the missiles. He didn't heed the warnings and ended up on the naughty step bawling his eyes out. Noora went up to him and put her arm around him and told him that" mama is very naughty and you shouldn't cry and I will fix her!'' (please bare in mind here that I was bent over clearing out the shoe basket) She walked up behind me and swiftly kicked me in the bum, what the........!!!! she then turned to her brother and said ''there better?'' before she saw the look on my face and started running in the opposite direction.
Would it be terrible if I let you know that I did in fact think it was hilarious, not that I let her know that. I also thought it was very sweet that she would defend her brother like that at the risk of loosing a limb.
I punished her once I caught her which did take a while, she was sent to her room and then had to apologise and promise she wouldn't kick anyone ever again. She's a good girl really, she apologised all be it whilst trying to stifle a grin!
No comments:
Post a Comment