It has been a crazy week and thank god it's over! I'm going to have a few sewing free days and start up again next week.
I managed to start and finish all my projects for the party. I made the bunting (with Isra's help), the party bags (reversible drawstring) and finished off Noora's birthday quilt.
The quilt measures 74' in X 60' in for some unfathomable reason I stippled it really really small,it took six bobbins. My fore arms and shoulders are still killing me. I was glad to get it done, I won't be quilting anything so small as that for a very long time.
The fabric was Butterfly fling by me and my sister, their fabrics are really quite bright and beautiful. The backing is Farmers Market by Sandi Henderson
I wanted to mention that the birthday celebrations would never had gone as well as they did if I didn't have Sara and Ajla to help me. Thanks Girls!
My monkey is still up, I'm off to take her to bed.
As they say down under "A Bex and Bed for you" and a break from sewing for a few days to catch up on all the TV I hope you recorded! it was a wonderful occasion, well done Mumma!
ReplyDelete