I loved this day, it was the most relaxed I had been in a very long time. Abdulla was about four months old when we left him and Noora with my mum so that we could go to Africa for a week!
I climbed up by myself and got comfortable. There was a lovely breeze and I really didn’t want to come down.
Mohamed stayed on the ground!
How Beautiful is the scenery?
This was a day’s trip from my mother in law’s house, it took three hours to get there about five hours to get around, I think we were home by midnight! I have to admit that I wasn’t looking forward to the trip and so didn’t make any plans or map out what I wanted to do, I just knew that I couldn’t wait to get to Zanzibar to lie on the beach. I know wish that I had.
My intention is to go back and do it properly with the kids so that I can see it through there eyes.
Looks BEAUTIFUL Zanzibar is defintely on my list of countries to visit.
ReplyDeleteSo much family history lies there and just like you would love to go with my girls.
One day it will happen in sha Allah :)
Thanks for sharing this with us
I think someone has been cleaning up their photo files, good for you, are you stretching out your night so you can stay up for sahoor? LOL. Lovely pics, it gives you something to look forward too.
ReplyDelete