I delivered my custom order today! G was very pleased with the goods and so was her loyal customer. I have to admit that I had difficulty pricing it (G thought I had under charged) and taking money from a friend, I am going to have to work on that one!
I made a chef’s apron, this is the second one I have made. I attached a log cabin patch pocket to the front, the picture doesn’t do my handiwork any justice, even if I do say so myself. I fussy cut the the teacups then added a frame like boarder around it which gradually increased in size. I inserted the coffee pot, coffee jar, cup and saucer fabrics in to the the log cabin strips. The smallest was about an inch squared. I loved it, it was very very difficult to part with. I can make others!
This is the bundle all laid out! I made a reversible drawstring bag from coordinating fabrics to put it in.
I am very happy with the result!
OMG that is amazing, seriously I would never have thought to do the log cabin thing and I love the way the colours have come together. BRAVO, and I can see why it was hard to part with.
ReplyDeletewow...that looks nice Laila....
ReplyDelete