Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Help, I need some pills!

It was announced today that the start of the new school year has been put back to the 26th of September. That my friends is a whole four and a half weeks more of having the kids at home, they have been home for three months!

Since hearing the news all I have wanted to do is eat! Eat until I am comatose! I drove to MD’s and got myself a sundae but it didn’t do the trick. I think I'm going to head on over to the hospital and get me some anti anxiety meds!

Moan, moan, groan, groan!

On a lighter note, we moved back home this morning and things are looking FAB! Will take pictures and blog once we are organised.

XX

3 comments:

  1. And when will we expect to see the pics of you eating the hat??????

    I can relate, I am sitting here anxiously waiting to hear what the kids school decides ... I have no nails left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, so that means they'll still be at home when I get back. I'm missing them so much, keep seing their legs for some reason and I can smell them - them, not their legs.

    I kind of miss you too stinker xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I have my fingers and toes crossed that we'll go back on time. Come and visit before Eid, L was just talking about A to my mum this morning ;)

    ReplyDelete