On friday we had some friends round for a swim and dinner. Aseya came with Azzan and Teryem. Reema came with her Mum, Laila, Ghalib and Aisha. I'm always amazed by the amount of food that kids seem able to put away when they are in the company of their peers. They seemed to have a great time and were thoroughly exhausted.
The party came to an end when Abdulla pooped in the pool! As you can imagine our evening came to an abrupt end! I was collecting with the net for ages and then had to go diving for the bits that sunk, you will be shocked to know that I enjoyed myself, It reminded me of the time as kids when we used to dive for coins, although the kitchen gloves did hinder me somewhat (I have thrown them out).
What a riot! How funny!!!
ReplyDeleteat least you could pick it up!
ReplyDeleteI discovered that Abdulla doesn't chew very well! Bits of strawberry and grape sunk!
ReplyDeleteIt's my party and I'll poop if I want to, poop if I want to...LOL
ReplyDeleteSo funny, who was it that threw up in the Royal Flight pool? Not me!
I don't know about the throwing up, but remember the time you went fishing for some excrement with a beer glass? Now that was disgusting!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo funny!
ReplyDeleteI bet this is a story you wont forget and it will be one of thoes things where Abdullah will be reminded of time and time again LOL