I think I mentioned a while back that we would be moving in to my mum's whilst the double glazing was installed in our house. My mornings have been busy driving to the house to check on things, choosing paint, curtains, new sofa set fabric and meeting guys at the house to measure this that and the other. I was there the other day when they started cutting in to the ceilings so that they could install the wiring for the fans, I nearly had an anxiety attack. I had no idea that there would be so much dust, it was like a bomb had gone off. I taped the cupboards up before I left, but the dust was so damn fine that I have no doubt that it will have found it's way into everything. Those of you who know me will understand my anxiety, thank god I will get therapy in the form of cleaning which
starts tomorrow!
My mum made up a summer activity box before she left, filled with felt activities, face paints, stickers etc... as you can see the kids have been having a blast.
Auntie Sara's so good at things like this!

We have been swimming most afternoons, the
monkeys are actually asking to be taken to bed by about quarter past seven. I'm glad their routine is back to normal because school starts in TEN days. Hurray for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment