Remember a few posts ago I put a list of things up that I had to with the intention of shaming myself into doing them? Well, I’m doing it again…..
1.Catch up on the laundry 2. Place Fabric Orders 3. Tidy up sewing area 4. Sew together quilt backing/sew batting together/finish drawing the circles on the quilts 5. Go through cupboards and make sure we have everything for eid 6. Go through Mohamed’s paperwork and put away (preferably throw away) 7. Drop of jacket at Aliya’s
So lucky I don’t have to cook today, I have a doggy bag from my mum’s for them and tonight I’m off for a Moroccan hammam, massage and facial. Could things get any better?
ahhhhh as I write this you are being pampered (that is being looked after of course not someone putting a pampers on you ;-) ) how wonderful I hope you have a blissful night and a deep sleep when you get home - minus the weird dreams.
ReplyDeleteYou need to go, first sleep in a very long time with no weirdness!
ReplyDeleteCross off #7!!! Thanks and she took it with her this morning when she left. Packed it up last night. Very sweet of you to share such a thing!
ReplyDelete