I have been struggling to sleep at night especially since Ramadan started. But last night, oh last night, I slept like a wee baby and actually woke up this morning feeling refreshed and ready to go.
Anyhooooooo, what have I been up to? I have been very busy doing nothing, funny how that works! I did go over to Isra’s for our Chatty Crafters morning and managed to get my bag very nearly finished, all that’s left to do is top stitch the inner and outer together and reinforce the handles. There is a lot of pressing involved with this bag but once it’s done the bag actually comes together quite quickly. This one is for Sara to put her teaching resources in, I’ll make two more for myself and a couple for my mum with shorter handles that she wants to keep at the bottom of her stairs.
A big thank you to Isra for reading and understanding the instructions because I sure as *ell couldn’t!
Organised Mum arrived and I have been inundated with orders. The response so far has far surpassed that of last year, I have been amazed. This is what my cupboards look like, the orders go out tomorrow. I have two boxes that I haven’t yet unpacked!
Oh and I burnt my finger, I won’t give you details on how I did it but laziness and shortcuts are the main culprits!
I hope you have a lovely Friday and just incase I don’t get the chance to blog in time. Eid Mubarak, Kul aam wa antum bikhair wa asaakum min awada :-)
I’m off for tea.
The bag is great so i am officially the last one!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear about the organised mum prodcuts are selling well, good for YOU!
Your finger OUCH looks like a bad burn, i want to hear the story!
OUCH!
ReplyDeleteYay on the bag. I think if you are going to make a few then do the whole production line thing and you will get them done in no time.
That reminds me I better get my Organised Mum pocket diary then if they are flying out the window!
Don't forget to your adapter if you are up at Emax!