A teeny tiny little baba was born by c-section in the early hours of Saturday morning weighing an itsy bitsy 1.6kgs. Mr. Itsy bitsy is breathing on his own but is in an incubator because of his weight and will be until he proves to the doctors that he is indeed a little fighter! His mummy being the super star that she is, is doing brilliantly and can’t wait to get home with her baby. Daddy is away in France doing his aircraft conversion course and so has missed all the excitement but will hopefully be home soon.
I had positive feeling’s throughout but had reserved a tiny corner of my self so that I would be prepared (for my friend) should anything have gone wrong. I had a bit of a cry once we were told that everything would be ok, but it took all my composure not to ‘ugly cry’.
I’m off now to try and fine some tiny baby clothes because at the mo he’s swamped in fabric and his hats keep coming off!
Reach for the Stars Little Man, there are no limits!
P.S. quilt binding is done!
oh bless him in sha Allah he will pull through he seems like a little fighter just wants to prove himself
ReplyDeleteYour friend is lucky to have you by her side for support and comfort
Keep us updated and thank for sharing this with us
Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique