I really have to go, Mohamed will be home from work soon and we are still in our P.J’s, I haven’t made the beds and the breakfast plates are still in the sink and the kids porridge is stuck to the table . Not that he will notice either way but I like it tidy!
BEAUITFUL!
ReplyDeleteI love the fabric combo what are they exactly?
I Think is my favourite quilt yet, so gorgeous! Oh and I love the PJ's porridge image sounds very familiar ;-)
ReplyDeleteBeautifully done. Bright, cheery with nice contrast with the white sashing. Love your swirly whirly quilting, very accomplished.
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous Laila!! Have you delivered it yet? I wanna see it!!! I just love the colors and really like this design. What is it?????
ReplyDeleteThankyou for all your lovely comments. Yes I have delivered it, it took so long to get done that I couldn't wait to see the back of it!
ReplyDeleteAlia - I have the book with the pattern in it, you are more than welcome to have a look at. It's actually a jelly roll pattern, simple but very effective.
Mayya - It's two Kaffe Fasset fat quarter sets that I got from the fat quarter shop about a year ago, I used the blues and greens for my sisters quilt (on my header) and the oranges/browns/pinks on this one.
I should have put the info on the post but was in a hurry!!!