My mum had been away for 10 weeks and I really missed her.
It was wonderful to get my big cuddle and if I wasn’t so big I would have sat on her knee. In the week running up to her coming home, I kept imagining the way she smells, her always cool skin and the best bit is her her cuddliness (no getting jabbed by any bones). Oh how I love you Ma!
I had ordered some books and she brought plenty of craft magazines too. I’ll bring them to the next sewing morning and we can drool together. Got to go and look for a jacket to drop off at Alia’s, Chat soon!
Ooooh! My name! I'm so happy for you to have your Mum back home. I miss mine so much! I look at Amal and hope we will never be separated like the past three generations! My Grandmother left Spain for Colombia, my mom left Colombia for America, I left America for Oman! All on November 2nd!!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I will be home for the most part tomorrow cleaning. I will go and grocery shop at some point!