What a great start I have gotten off to in blogville. It has been one of those months where no matter how hard you try to get organised something else comes along of more importance.
I had been hankering after my own laptop for a while now and finally took the plunge last Tuesday. Ever since I have been trying to get five years of pictures sorted out. I can’t believe that I have been so neglectful of my family treasures! I had oodles and oodles of CD’s, none of which were categorised or labelled. So I have spent the last two days categorising, tagging, backing up and labelling........what a bore! Especially as I have just entered in to the big bad world of VISTA, Sigh!
I have the mother of all colds, it has come at a great time, giving me a reason not to have to get the stuff on my ‘to do’ list done.
So in true Time For Tea fashion. I’m tucked up in bed with my putr and a cup of tea, ready to catch upon my blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment