I had planned to go up to the emirates with the kids last week but my mum asked me to push the trip back a week, I'm glad I did because on Thursday I woke up with the most awful head cold. By Sunday I though I was getting better but Monday came and Í wasn't feeling too hot and yesterday was just awful so I spent the day in bed and today I will do the same.
We're supposed to leave tomorrow morning but I just don't know what I should do, I'll decide at about five o'clock this evening. Oh and Simone one of my friends that we will be visiting has been admitted to hospital with acute tonsillitis!!!!!
Wasn't there a kinks song .......... should I stay or should i go now????
I was just thinking about you and wondering if you decided to stay or go. as it is near 10pm I thought it a little rude to call. So let me know via txt tomorrow. Big hugs and healing vibes.
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you came in the end. Shall remove tonsils post-haste so that the next trip is not marred with hospital stays.
ReplyDelete