Sunday, June 7, 2009

There's No Going back Now!

I was told that face book was dated and that the way forward is blog land, so here I am. I suppose it does make sense considering the number of people that I have to try and keep in touch with and updated about our lives. Primarily, the blog will be about the latest happenings around the Harmalli household but will also include my newfound(or not so new) love for quilting and my attempts at sewing for the kids.

I have been a lurker for over a year now, so it’s time I joined in!

First on my agenda: I have decided that as the summer is here and my “to do list” gets longer, I am going to make a list which I will publish and cross off as I go along. I’m hoping to shame myself into action, if procrastination was an Olympic sport I would win the Gold for Oman. Next (and this is for you Shaz), I’ll upload pictures of the very few quilts that I have made but first I have to get my camera working with my computer. For some reason it won’t work on my computer but has made friends with two others.

I’m looking back on the post thinking: “I seem so stiff and fuddy duddy hhhhhhmmm, how boring!” Let’s hope my blogging technique relaxes over time.I just had to mention that my very good friend Isra became a follower before I had even posted my first post! A big happy birhtday to you my friend, I hope you had a lovely day and yes I have now finished your quilt. Why do I get the feeling that you are sitting there killing yourself laughing? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. Because I am?! I just love the banner with your quilt, gesh I have not even worked out how to do that LOL.

    Mabrook on your new blog, is it fab!

    ReplyDelete