This is Diana's Birthaday quilt. I had the top done in time for her birthday back in march. I lost my Mojo but have since found it, i'm hoping to get it done as soon as we are back from our trip. The fabric line is Krakaw but the designers name escapes me! I bought it from the fatquarter shop.com


I made this quilt for my pal Isra's birthday, it is her favourite fabric line. It's Farmers Market by Sandi Henderson. The back is at the bottom of the post, I still cant seem to get the order of the pictures right!
I made this quilt for my pal Isra's birthday, it is her favourite fabric line. It's Farmers Market by Sandi Henderson. The back is at the bottom of the post, I still cant seem to get the order of the pictures right!
This quilt top is for my niece Ajla. I made the quilt top back in March and it has been a UFO since. It is the same pattern as the one I have on the header(made at xmas for my sister), both quilts are made from Kaffe Fasset fatquarters purchased from the fatquartershop.com The pattern was out of a jelly roll book but I can't remember which one, i'll get back to you.

I'll have to get better photo's the lighting is dreadful.
the back of Isra's quilt
Untill next time.
Lucky me, lucky me that is MY QUILT!!!!!! And I so love it. Better still Lulu is so comforted by her quilt laying on the sofa her leg all wrapped in plaster, it is the best gift ever!
ReplyDeleteThese quilts are beautiful Laila i hope to try making a quilt one day :)
ReplyDelete