Remember back in the summer I promised some before and after pics of the house. Well so far I only have afters of the kids rooms, I’ll get the rest later (another thing to add to my to do list!).
What Originally started out as Noora’s and was then they shared has now reverted back to you guessed it… Noora’s Room
And Abdulla’s Room, which was initially his and then the guest room and is now his room again…
I am really proud of the blind in this room, it only cost me OR1.800 a metre (about USD 5.00) as it was the end of the roll. Just so you know, I loved it before I found out the price ;-)
Pardon the pink bed guard!
Abdula wanted a McQueen themed room, but I hate disney inspired bedrooms and so he has mostly animals with a few McQueen stick ons and duvet cover.
Did I mention that my Mum is home, we had lots of fun catching up yesterday and the kids just loved seeing their Nana.
Off to get Abdulla from nursery.
Laila XX
I love BEFORE photos, now can we see the AFTER ... you know once the kids are home and destroy your tidy gorgeous rooms. They looks great and as a guest I think I wouldn't mind squeezing into the McQueen bed LOL. Noora's room is so pretty too.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to be home, very glad
ReplyDeletexxxxxx
Love the transformation! The rooms are beautiful so cozy and homey ahh just the way it should be :)
ReplyDeleteWow, how fun! Did you do the painting or have someone do it? If so, can I have their number as I have the paint and all the stuff but not the know how and my friend can no longer hold my hand and I want THIS DONE!! Ooh, forgive me. Lovely rooms, lucky kiddos!!
ReplyDelete