What a month it has been, the run up to the fairs was nothing but hectic. These were the first fairs I had ever done and I learned a lot. Isra, Jess and I were able to get tables together and had plenty of fun throughout the two days.
My table was made up of Organised Mum and the crafty stuff that I had made.
Bags, large enough to hold a couple of books some pens and a pocket large enough to slide a water bottle in to.
Plastic Bag dispensers, these were really beautiful but I think I only sold three.
I also made Napkins, Aprons , Patchwork pot holder’s/table protectors and drawstring git bags of which I have forgotten to take pictures. I’ll put that on my to do list.
At the last minute I took Noora’s Birthday quilt to cover my stuff with in case I needed to go to the loo. Me being me, I did go to the loo and came back to find people waiting to buy the quilt! I have a couple of orders for January. Joy!
I had great fun but will have to reconsider the stuff I intend on making for next year.
Hop on over to Isra’s blog for her version of the Women’s Guild Fair and the AWG Bazaar.
I really am so proud of you girls.
ReplyDeleteMama
xxxxx