Sunday, November 22, 2009

Catching Up!

Since the girls have been at “Big’’ School, they no longer have the afternoon play dates and have been missing each other terribly. They write each other notes and we the mummies have to pass them on. It’s all very sweet!

Last Thursday was Lulu’s 4th Birthday. Isra arranged a morning at the Spa for the girls, they had their Nails and hair done. They chatted away like little princesses, oh so cute! Isra planned it all wonderfully and even made them a bathrobe a slippers.

008Isn’t she Super talented?010 

I didn’t get the best Photo’s but here are the girls under the Nail drier.

001 003

We then had a lovely lunch at the B&F , Noora screamed all the way home because she wanted to be with her sister….

Isra blogged about our great morning out here.

2 comments:

  1. Time for the mummies to treat themselves to a morning at the Spa I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll babysit. :)


    You know what - you really don't get 'it' till you have grandchildren and part of that is seeing just what wonderful friends you're daughter has.

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete