Friday, December 4, 2009

Sewing Bliss

warning: picture and smiley heavy post
In the run up to the fairs my sewing room looked like this
P1000682 and this
P1000683
Can you spot my breakfast tray?  It had been there for a few breakfasts before I cleared it away, what a PIG!
P1000684
Those of you who know me will understand that this is very very out of character, It takes me an hour to get to bed every night because I like to tidy up so that things are spick and span for the half an hour in the morning when I am awake before the kids.
The thought of having to empty all the boxes and refold the fabric/ colour coordinate etc had me dragging my heels, so I created a new play list with the new cd’s my mum brought me and away I went.
Which brings me to my next question, do you think I have a problem?
P1000685 
No, I didn’t think so either!
P1000686
Result :-) (oh and by the way, by this time the breakfast tray had become my dinner tray)
P1000687
Now about that problem……
P1000688
Maybe it’s just the beginning of one?
P1000689
Don’t hold back with your opinions ladies ;-)
XXX

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laila, You have a nice space there! Where did you get your tubs and where did you get those brown things? Are they chairs without backs? Come over here and share some of your, shall we say, obsessive-ness-in-tidyness with me!! I desperately need it! I have such a small space but all my crap is creeping up the stairs! I can't stand taking it up and down 40 steps whenever I want something! Good you have it all around you or is there MORE??? Catch New Moon yet? BLOODY FANTASTIC! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! The tubs are Ikea, what brown things? the stools are backless but will be replaced this month with a proper desk chair. Thankfully that is all I have. Just saw the request for the painters phone number, let me find aout and I'll get back to you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah and here it is, the stash post. No I don't think you have a SERIOUS problem yet but there is an addiction in the making. Mind you if that is your greatest problem then you are doing A-Okay in my books.
    I noticed you had moved the empty McD's bags by the time you took the pics ;-)








    Nahhhhhh Just kidding everyone :-0

    ReplyDelete