It’s been a busy week. I have been trying to get another quilt ready in time for tomorrow as well as organising my 30th birthday bash for tomorrow. I’ll be back after the weekend with photo’s, I can’t wait for this week to be over and next week I plan on not leaving the house, unless it’s to do the school run or buy milk!
I’m coming up to my 100th post and hope to do a give away, so stay tuned!
Thank you for all the kind comments re the quilts and the Dubai trip, it’s nice to know that people other than my mum and friends actually read my ramblings ;-)
I’m off for a cuppa tea, got to try and shift this headache. Oh and the weather is heating up, one word – HORRIBLE!
Laila x
Laila, thanks for visiting my blog. you came up as "no-reply" so I couldn't email you back. You were close on your guess - Habibi is a former garage cat. We got all four of our cats from our apartment building's garage in Cairo while we lived there. Cheers.
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday Laila!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy reading your blog and wish you had time to update it more often :) Did you manage to finish the quilt in time?