I can't believe that I have actually left it this long in between posts, in all honesty I have no valid excuses. But I have been very very busy doing NOTHING!
I'll be back later tonight with a MEGA post but in the mean time feast your eyes on these and tell me what you think!
The top one
ReplyDeletemama
xxxxx
I vote the bottom one. To me the colors are more today.
ReplyDeletebottom, top then middle...FQS surfing dangerous ;-)
ReplyDeleteAh yes Candy, but will the colours in the bottom one stand the test of time, will the colours date well.
ReplyDeleteAnd the same goes for you Isra, little miss surfing dangerously, very dangerously.
And to anyone else who comes along - I'm hoping this quilt is for me and its the top one I want - OK!
mama
xxxxxx
Well, well ladies! Seeing that the top (orange and blue) are the new colors of my living room; I would have to go with that one. The jury is still out if I will like this new concoction as my hubby picked it all out. Before we had a very dark blue set of couches and a black-ish carpet and brown side tables and coffee table. Now it is blue walls, orange couch, white couch and all leather. wow. I'm looking at them in the boxes right now!
ReplyDeleteThe bottom colorway is very in and today and I know you have been wanting to work with this combination Laila. Decide whom this is for and if it is for your Mama, then you know she likes the top one!! It is a lovely line. The middle is my least favorite!!
Nice to see you blogging again.
xo
I too took some time away from blogging. I truly understand. I like them all. I don't quite understand why 3 choices and where do they come from.
ReplyDeleteSigh, I want them all! I loved Laura Gunns' last range Lantern Bloom(?) but missed out, but this time I'm a woman on a mission and me thinks i'll get all three as well as all the other fabric I want!
ReplyDelete@ Janet they are from teh fatquarter shop
@ Mama : deceide on the colour combo on your room first and who said anything about a quilt, sometimes us quilty people just buy fabric and put it in a box and look at it every so often!
Thanks for your input ladies... will be back soon, have a sick child yet again!!!!!!!!
right oh ;)
ReplyDeletemama
xxxx