Friday, December 4, 2009

We had another Eid!

P1000697
The weather has turned and so the kids all had a great time!
P1000704
P1000701
and the adults ate
P1000707 
it was a little chilly that night and the kids put on the lonjohn pyjama’s that Nana had brought them and settled down for some t.v before bedtime.
P1000690
cuties!
P1000695
A great time was had by all, but thank god it’s over. I am now looking forward to getting December out of the way, roll on January!
X

1 comment:

  1. Mabrook on getting Little A into his dishdasha, was there bribery and corruption involved? I love the buffet style Eid spread LOL God help me if I had to put on one of those. I am grateful for our smallish family ;-) And welcome back to blogland, I have missed your updates. Did you end up blogging about your cleanup and stash??? have to go check ;-)

    ReplyDelete