I think we may just about have found our mojo!
It's two and a bit months since Hanna was born, I have enjoyed an extended period of R&R especially as Mohamed has been on leave and the kids had two weeks off for end of first term and again have had a week off for half term. It's full steam ahead now untill the 15th of June, which I am dreading (since the weather will be terrible) but also looking forward to, as it means that nowI can I will have to get on with things.
How come Hanna is only two months old and yet it feels as if she has always been a part of our family? I can't even begin to remember what things were like without her. Noora and Abdulla love her to bits and show their feelings very differently, Abdulla is forever wanting to cuddle and kiss her and Noora wants to feed her and carry her (across a room - heart in throat) which she is very adept at considering her age. Noora also wants to cuddle when she is feeling a bit down or stressed (her word not mine)! Mohamed is as smitten with Hanna as he was with the other two, the novelty doesn't seem to ever wear off for him and whist he has been on leave has been getting up to give the wee baba her middle of the night feed.
Did I mention that she sleeps beautifully and only wakes once in the night for a feed and ocassionally she might need another about five thirty in the morning. How lucky am I?
I tidied up the sewing table a couple of weeks ago and thought that I might start trying to finnish off a few UFP's but nothing has come of it yet, in the mean time I will just keep staring and hoping that maybe my Mojo will extend to some Sewjo and I'll be whipping up projects in no time!
Hope all is well with you.
Xxx
It's two and a bit months since Hanna was born, I have enjoyed an extended period of R&R especially as Mohamed has been on leave and the kids had two weeks off for end of first term and again have had a week off for half term. It's full steam ahead now untill the 15th of June, which I am dreading (since the weather will be terrible) but also looking forward to, as it means that now
How come Hanna is only two months old and yet it feels as if she has always been a part of our family? I can't even begin to remember what things were like without her. Noora and Abdulla love her to bits and show their feelings very differently, Abdulla is forever wanting to cuddle and kiss her and Noora wants to feed her and carry her (across a room - heart in throat) which she is very adept at considering her age. Noora also wants to cuddle when she is feeling a bit down or stressed (her word not mine)! Mohamed is as smitten with Hanna as he was with the other two, the novelty doesn't seem to ever wear off for him and whist he has been on leave has been getting up to give the wee baba her middle of the night feed.
Did I mention that she sleeps beautifully and only wakes once in the night for a feed and ocassionally she might need another about five thirty in the morning. How lucky am I?
I tidied up the sewing table a couple of weeks ago and thought that I might start trying to finnish off a few UFP's but nothing has come of it yet, in the mean time I will just keep staring and hoping that maybe my Mojo will extend to some Sewjo and I'll be whipping up projects in no time!
Hope all is well with you.
Xxx
good for you! nice to be seeing you here soon!
ReplyDelete