Yesterday I got on the tradmill to do my usual really fast walk but it felt a bit boring, so I decided to put a little bounce in to it and started running. Oh my word, I have never felt so liberated in all my life! I managed to clock two kilometers in 15 minutes, please bare in mind that I am not a runner and have always hated the idea of running and so am pretty pleased with myself. I was even more pleased with the fact that I could have upped the pace at some stage and when I reached my 15 minute mark, I felt I could have gone on for another 5 minutes.
I have eight KG's left to loose from the pregnancy and since I have found my new love, hope it won't take too long to do!
Much Love
I have eight KG's left to loose from the pregnancy and since I have found my new love, hope it won't take too long to do!
Much Love
No comments:
Post a Comment