Thursday, November 11, 2010

We Finally Made It!

I am ecstatic to report that we are finally in our new home and we love it. I am very nearly done with the unpacking and have even managed to purge more of our stuff over the past few days thanks to my mum's ruthlessness. Mama has been a gem, coming in for a couple of hours every morning and waving her whip to make sure that we keep going and I am thankfull for it. I did take to my bed feeling pretty unwell the day after we moved in, but a day in bed was just what the doctor ordered and have been raring to go since. All that's left to do now is the sewing room/office and to unpack the hubby's three suitcases and then we'll be done and ready to start getting all the baby things taken out of storage, washed and organised.

I havent had the time to take any pictures but we really are in a lovely little community and the park is only  three houses down, we have a garden (still a sand pit) and so the kids have been spending every minute they can either at the park or riding the bikes around the garden.

I can tell that we will be very happy here. 

Much Love
XX

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Mabrook on the new house! How much longer do you have? About three weeks?? All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE POST ON YOUR BLOG AS I AM DYING TO READ YOUR WORDS! Howz it going???

    ReplyDelete