Friday, October 29, 2010

Where shall I start?

I’ll keep it short and in the form of bullet points:
1. We got pregnant, the husband got happy and I got very sick and miserable.
2. The kids got a summer holiday – I crawled under a rock!
3. The kids summer holidays got extended by a month due to Ramadhan – I became suicidal ;-)
4. The kids went back to school and I have been spending about four hours a day in the car, I have no life!
5. I am now 32 weeks along, we have finally managed to rent our house out and have found another to move in to (much nearer the school).
I always promised myself that I wouldn’t bring negativity to my blogging space and hence the very long absence but life isn’t all smiles and brightly coloured quilts. In all honesty, the last seven months have been completely crap but mostly because I as a hormonal pregnant woman  haven’t had the slightest bit of tolerance for any CRAP!
The fog that has been is now lifting:
1. My very good friend who is 6 weeks ahead of me , will be getting a delivery from the stork tomorrow. I’m happy for her but ecstatic for me!
2. We get the keys to the new house  in three sleeps!
3.We will spend our first night in the new house in eight sleeps.
4. I can start nesting…
Much Love
Laila

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!!

    Sorry I can't pop over and help with the packing just got to run over to the hospital today and ummmm.... oh yeah have a baby ;-)

    Love and hugs, see you soon, come the New year we will all back and laugh at the "loooooong year we have had".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back on here Laila and sorry to hear of the hard time. It will be over soon as Isra says above and you'll have a new little bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete