For new years day we up to my mums with the kids, we got to drive in the rain (did I mention it rained again). We had quiche and pavlova for afternoon tea and laughs for after.
So it’s that time of the year again, you hear everyone talking about their hopes and aspirations for the coming year and you hear a lot about new year resolutions. I have never made a resolution, I’m the one who doesn’t commit to anything and then has a little giggle when every ones good intentions don’t come to anything. Well this year is different but it has a bit more to do with the new decade than the new year.
- I want to be healthier so I will be doing my best to eat better, I will use the cross trainer for twenty minutes a day at any time of the day, I will take up ballet or yoga and want to learn how to play tennis. I want to be one of those people who don't feel right if they haven’t had their daily dose of exercise.
- I want to be a better mum not that I am bad at it but there are a few things I would like to be able to manage better.
- I will sew more because it makes me happy and so will be partaking in this 12 month sewing challenge, so hop on over to Carolyn’s blog to find out more about it.
- Get the pictures on the computer organised (thins has been on my list of things to do since early last year).
- Mohammed and I will be putting a five year plan in place for personal goals and goals as a family.
- and am going to join up to the daily savings club, read the how to here. Or hop on over to Isra’s blog where she explains things in our money
What are you up to, what are your hopes for the coming year, are you working towards anything? I would love to hear all about it.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment